• Powered by: II, III purity class water.
• Purified water dosage speed 1-2 l/min.
• Conductivity < 0.055 μS/cm.
• TOC < 5 ppb.
• Bacteria < 1 cfu/ml.
• Particles > 0.2 μm < 1/ml.
• endotoxins < 0.001 EU/ml*.
• RNases < 0.01 ng/ml*.
• DNases < 4 pg/μl*.
Water purified in this device fits the PN-EN ISO 3696:1999 standard for I purity class, and microbiological / physicochemical FP requirements for purified production water.
Obtained water may be used for instrumental analyses AAS, ICP/MS, IC, HPLC, GC, bacteria cultures, biochemical analyses, molecular biology*.
* device equipped with an ultrafiltration module UF
• Water purification levels:
– demineralization on a spectrally clean mixed ion exchange TOC resin,
– UV lamp: 185/254 nm or 254 nm,
– ultrafiltration module (ultra UF),
– cascade microfiltration capsule 0,45/0,2μm.
• Automatic and unattended system operation.
• Power from an external pre-treated water supply; II and III degree of cleanliness according to PN-EN ISO 3696: 1999.
• System equipped with a recirculation pump.
• Mobile intake point of water – first purity class according to PN-EN ISO 3696:1999, equipped with a microfiltration capsule 0.45/0.2 μm.
• Recurring, automatic purified water recirculation between water intakes.
• Ultra-pure water feed rate min. 1 dm3/min.
• Automatic system shutdown if full recirculation.
• User-performed maintenance procedures (easy disposables replacement).
• Intended to be fed by cold water: 4-40°C.
• Energy consumption 100W.
• Optional user-performed device installation.
• Power supply: 230V/50Hz.
Functions monitoring the device:
The device is equipped with a 24V automatics with a microprocessor control and measurement system, that includes:
• Colour display screen with a Touch Panel.
• Conductometer measuring conductivity and temperature of purified water (measured in μS/cm or MΩ-cm).
• Reading values compensated and uncompensated thermally.
• Clock displaying date and time.
• Information about current system status.
• Alarm informing about the necessity to replace the ionex resins.
• Alarm informing about the necessity to replace the UV lamp.
• Alarm informing about the necessity to replace the microfiltration capsule.
• Alarm informing about the necessity to replace the module ultrafiltration.
• Graphic and sound alarm signal.
• Maintenance dates preview.
• Built-in RS 232 connection to personal computers allowing to adjust maintenance frequency and alarm levels.
• Built-in USB connection to personal computers allowing to adjust maintenance frequency and alarm levels.
• External software to calibrate the device.
• Built-in manometer measuring feed water pressure.
Functions protecting the device:
• Can be automatically shut down when any alarm occurs.
• System auto start.
• Notification / alarm preview.
– 230V socket.
– 1/2 ”, 3/4” or 6 mm cold pre-purified water connection (minimum pressure 1 bar required)