• Powered by: Tap water.
• Efficiency: 5-60 l/h.
• Water intake speed: 1-2 I/min.
• Conductivity: 0.06-15-20 μS/cm.
• Retention level > 96-99%.
• Bacteria < 1cfu/ml*.
Purity class of demineralized water fits the PN-EN ISO 3696:1999 standard for a II and III class of water purity.
Usage may be used for mediums, buffer solutions, reagents. Can supply other laboratory devices: washers, analyzers, autoclaves, polishing systems and chemical analysis.
*Device equipped with a UV lamp
• Works under tap water pressure.
• Water purification levels:
– sediment filtration module 5μm,
– module A2 (sediment-carbon-softening),
– UV lamp (optional),
– reverse osmosis,
– ion exchange cartridge
• System efficiency: app. 5-60 dm³/h.
• Equipped with a pump (increasing the feed water pressure) with automatics.
• Water conductivity can be regulated within 0,06 μS/cm and 15-20 μS/cm.
• Retention level: 96-99%
• Maximum filtrate pressure – 3 bar.
• Maintenance-free and automated.
• Equipped with a nozzle with a minimum range of 2 meters.
• Optional tank installation.
• Automatic system shutdown when the tank is full or the filtrate valve is closed.
• Optional connection to a dishwasher, an autoclave, a washer, a climatic chamber etc.
• May be used for making a demi water network with several water intake points.
• Maintenance procedures may be performed by the user (easy disposables replacement).
• Energy consumption: 40-100 W.
• Optional installation of a UV sterilizer.
• Can be installed by the user.
• Power supply: 230V/50Hz.
Functions protecting the device:
• Pump shutdown when:
– the feed water pressure is too low (lack of feed water) by low pressure sensor,
– the tank is full by high pressure sensor.
Functions monitoring the device (Type automatic A):
The device is equipped with a microprocessor control and measurement system that includes:
• LCD display screen 2×16 characters conductometer measuring conductivity and temperature of purified water (measured in μS/cm or MΩ-cm),
• reading values compensated and uncompensated thermally,
• timer displaying current date and time,
• information about the membrane module retention level,
• alarm informing about necessity to replace sediment filter and module A,
• alarm informing about the necessity to replace the ion-exchange cartridge,
• alarm informing about necessity to replace UV lamp (option),
• maintenance deadlines preview,
• built-in RS 232 connector for personal computers,
• individual adjustment of maintenance frequency and alarm levels.
– Built-in manometer measuring feed water pressure.
Functions monitoring the device (Type automatic C):
The device is equipped with a 24V automatics with a microprocessor control and measurement system, that includes:
– colour display screen with a Touch Panel.
– conductometer measuring conductivity and temperature of feed and purified water (measured in μS/cm or MΩ-cm),
– clock displaying date and time,
– information about current system status,
– information about the membrane module retention level,
– alarm informing about necessity to replace the mechanical and/or activated carbon filter,
– graphic and sound alarm signal,
– alarm informing about the necessity to replace the UV lamp heater,
– maintenance preview,
– built-in RS 232 connection to personal computers allowing to adjust maintenance frequency and alarm levels,
– built-in USB connection to personal computers allowing to adjust maintenance frequency and alarm levels.
• Built-in manometer measuring feed water pressure.