• Powered by: tap water.
• Efficiency: 5-60 l/h.
• Purified water dosage speed 1-2 l/min.
• Conductivity < 0.055 μS/cm.
• Bacteria < 1 cfu/ml*.
• Particles > 0.2 μm < 1/ml*.
Water purified in this device fits the PN-EN ISO 3696:1999 standard for I*, II, III purity class, and microbiological/physicochemical FP requirements for purified production water*.
Obtained water may be used for instrumental analyses AAS, ICP/MS, IC, HPLC*, GC*, bacteria cultures*, biochemical analyses*.
* device equipped with a UV lamp and/or a microfiltration capsule 0,22 μm
• Device operates under tap water pressure.
• Water purification levels:
– module 5μm filtration,
– module A2 filtration (sedimentary-carbon-softening),
– module RO,
– ion exchange demineralization (SQF system)
– UV lamp 254 nm (SPRING-UV),
– microfiltration capsule 0,45/0,2μm (SPRING-S, SPRING-UV).
• Automatic and unattended system operation
• System equipped with a pump increasing feed water pressure, with an automatics.
• Water intake point – purity class according to PN-EN ISO 3696:1999 equipped with a demi water nozzle of a min. 2 m reach.
• System equipped with a 10dm3 pressure storage tank (ability to exchange for bigger one).
• Optional connection to a washer, an autoclave, an analyser etc.
• Optional installation of a UV sterilizer.
• Maximum operating pressure: 1 MPa.
• User-performed maintenance procedures (easy disposables replacement).
• Intended to be fed by cold water: 4-40°C.
• Automatic membrane module rinsing.
• Energy consumption 20-100W.
• Power supply: 230V/50Hz.
• Optional user-performed device installation.
Functions protecting the device:
• Pump shutdown when:
– the feed water pressure is too low (lack of feed water) by low pressure sensor,
– the tank is full by high pressure sensor.
• Thermal protection of the RO module, automated system shutdown when the feed water temperature is below 4°C or above 40°C .
• Can be automatically shut down when any alarm occurs.
• System auto start.
Functions monitoring system performance: (Type automatic C)
The device is equipped with a microprocessor automatic, that includes:
• Color display screen with a Touch Panel function.
• Conductometer measuring water pressure: feed, after reverse osmosis and demineralized (in μS/cm or MΩ-cm).
• Clock displaying date and time.
• Actual system state information.
• Membrane retention level information.
• Tank fill level.
• Water dosage.
• Alarm informing about the necessity to replace the mechanical and carbon filters.
• Alarm informing about the necessity to replace the A2 module.
• Alarm informing about the necessity to replace the ion exchange module.
• Alarm informing about the necessity to replace the UV lamp radiator.
• Alarm informing about the necessity to replace the microfiltration capsule.
• Alarm informing about the necessity to replace the RO.
• Graphic and sound alarm signal.
• Service dates view.
• RS 232 connector for service frequency and alarm levels adjustment.
• USB connector for service frequency and alarm levels adjustment.
• External software to calibrate the device.
• Built-in feed water manometer.
Feed water parameters:
• Conductivity < 1200 μS/cm.
• Pressure > 3.0 bar.
• Temperature : 4-40°C.
• Hardness < 250 mg CaCO3/dm3
• Fe < 0.2 mg/dm3
Installation point connections:
• Cold tap water connection ½” or ¾”.
• 230V power supply socket.