Model: RFM 700-M
Easy to Refractometers with Automatic Temperature Compensation For Use In Harsh Factory Environments
RFM700 series refractometers are robust, low cost, fully automatic instruments that are ideally suited to the food, sugar and beverage industries but can also be used in many other non-food applications where temperature control is not required.
Commonly, the RFM700-M series refractometers are supplied to operate in the °Brix scale with results temperature compensated to 20°C in accordance with ICUMSA. Additional user scales provide measurement in different formats such as Refractive Index (RI) various wine, urine specific gravity & automotive scales as well as allowing custom scales to be loaded in accordance with product data.
Inherent to the robust design is a sapphire prism mounted in an easy-clean stainless-steel dish and an outer casing that is sealed and shaped to withstand sample spillage and moisture ingress. This, together with the external power supply and bright 4” high definition colour display, makes the RFM700-M ideal for use in busy laboratories or harsh factory environments. The instrument can also save and/or print results and be connected to a printer or laboratory PC, with results being output in standard print, CSV or secure PDF formats.
Other software features include special AG temperature compensation that facilitates a SPAN calibration when using AG calibration fluids, and a time delay before reading, ensuring reliable results every time.
- Auto-sense “hands free” measurement
- Classic red or new full colour M-Model display
- Simple audit trail (date, time & batch no.)
- Alpha-numeric keypad for easy data entry
- USB connectivity
- Flat sapphire prism surface for easy-cleaning
- Simple operation for factory environments
- Selectable read type: Continual, single, intelligent auto-sense
Latest Software Features:
- Easy to use Installation Wizard
- 7 Menu languages
- Brix and R.I. scales as standard
- Multiple user defined scales
- On-board clock
- Batch and Quality numbers
- Supervisor PIN