Qualitative Filter Papers
- 100% cotton linter cellulose
- pH tolerant: 0 to 12
- Thermostable: up to 120°C
- Wide selection – seven type ・Ash Contant: 0.1% ・Retains medium crystalline precipitates, fast flow rate, smooth surface, normal hardness
R＆D and QC/Water Analysis
Food ＆ Beverage/Pharmaceutical ＆ Cosmetics/Chemicals/Microelectronics
- No. 1 Retains large crystalline particles and gelatinous precipitates. Fast flow rate,smooth surface, normal hardness.
- No. 2 Retains medium crystalline precipitates, fast flow rate,smooth surface, normal hardness.
- No. 231 Retains crystalline precipitates,moderate flow rate, smooth surface, normal hardness.
- No. 232 Retains medium to medium fine particulates, slow flow rate, smooth, normal hardness.
- No. 131 High retention efficiency for fine crystalline precipitates like barium sulfate, slow flowrate, smooth surface, normal hardness.
- No. 235 Highest retention efficiency,retains very fine particulates,very slow flow rate, smooth.
- No. 101 Seed germination, retains large particles.
- Qualitative papers available in discs in the following diameters (mm): 55, 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 185, 240, 285, 300, 330, 360, 400, 500, 600
- Order by specifying first the grade of filter then the diameter, e.g. (No.1, 125 mm), (No.232, 55 mm).
- Package of 100