Portable pH/Ion Meter
Price On Request
Multiparameter portable ion meter, 2 to 5 points calibration, selectable ion concentration units. The meter is suitable for measuring the pH, mV and ion concentration, accuracy: 0.5% F.S.
• Multiparameter portable ion meter is equipped with a backlit LCD display.
• 2 to 5 points calibration, including the 8 concentration points can be selected.
• Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the measurement process.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the calibration points and slopes.
• Selectable concentration units (ppm, mg/L, mol/L) and ionic valency.
• Ion selective electrodes offer as optional.
• 1 to 5 points calibration with automatic recognition for USA, NIST and DIN buffers.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the pH slope and offset.
• 1 point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
• Relative and absolute millivolt modes ensure the reliable ORP measurements.
• Automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate readings over the entire range.
• Auto-Read function senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Calibration due alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Setup menu allows setting the number of calibration points, stability criteria, temperature unit, date and time, etc.
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults.
• Expanded memory stores or recalls up to 500 data sets.
• USB communication interface is easy to transfer data to PC.
• Multi-mode power scheme (batteries, power adapter and USB port) ensures that using the meter smoothly.