Portable Conductivity/Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Price On Request
High-performance multiparameter water quality meter contains the 5 measurement modes, the meter is suitable for measuring the conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and dissolved oxygen.
• Portable multiparameter water quality meter is equipped with a backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 5 points calibration with automatic recognition for conductivity standards.
• Selectable cell constant (K=0.1/1/10), reference temperature (20/25°C), TDS factor, linear and pure water compensations, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
Dissolved Oxygen Mode:
• 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
• Salinity and barometric pressure compensations eliminate the measurement error.
• Automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate readings over the entire range.
• Auto-Read function senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Calibration due alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Setup menu allows setting the number of calibration points, stability criteria, temperature unit, date and time, etc.
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults.
• Expanded memory stores or recalls up to 500 data sets.
• USB communication interface is easy to transfer data to PC.
• Multi-mode power scheme (batteries, power adapter and USB port) ensures that using the meter smoothly.