POLYMIX® Laboratory Mills
- Dust protected main safety switch
- Gearless speed control
- Illuminated speed- and status display
- Funnel with hinged lid
- Refilling during operation is possible depending on the product
- Sample dosing or addition with turnstile
- Tight-fitting stodger in grinding chamber for subsequent application of pressure
- Grinding attachment variants can be easily changed by customer
- Tool free sieve change
- Motor stop when opening grind chamber
- Very simple cleaning process
- Carrying handle
- Very quiet maintenance-free motor
- Integrated excess load-, excess heat- and jam protection
- Automatic standby mode
Results Are Crucial
Attainable particle sizes:
< 40µm (depending on product)
Sieve kernel sizes:
1 / 5 of sieve diameter is the approximately attainable kernel size e.g. sieve 0.2 mm / 5 = 0.04 mm (40µm)
Grinding attachment variants:
BLADE GRINDING ATTACHMENT
Technology: Consists of a rotor with three hardened cutting knives and stator with 3 cutting bars. During the cutting process, the sample is spun around the grinding chamber and cut until the desired particle size has been achieved. The ground sample passes through the sieve into the collection container. Particles that are larger than the sieves diameter remain in the mill and can be removed by opening the grinding chamber.
Ideal for processing of dry, stringy, fibrous and fat-free materials such as:
Wood, bark, roots, leaves, straw, corks, dried fruit, dried fat-free meat, fish fins, fish bones, feathers, leather, leather skin, wool, cotton, linen, paper, coals, turf, grass, dried resins, synthetic materials, fiber glass, plastic pellets, various textiles, felt, etc.
HAMMER GRINDING ATTACHMENT
Technology: Consists of a rotor with three hardened strike hammers and a grooved stator. During the grinding process, the sample is spun around the grinding chamber and struck until the desired particle size has been achieved. The ground sample passes through the sieve into the collectioncontainer. Particles that are larger than the sieve diameter remain in the mill and can be easily removed by opening the grinding chamber.
Ideal for processing of dried, brittle and fat-free materials such as:
Dried grains, oats, malt, pectin, raw and roasted coffee beans, dry beans, fish skeletons, nut shells, bones, pebbles, rock, amber, ceramics, etc.
USERS /APPLICATION RANGES
- Grinding of solids for general sample preparation
- Grinding samples for dry analysis or analysis in liquids
- Sample preparation in content analysis
- Sample preparation for quality control
- Pollutant analysis (e.g. ground samples, foodstuffs etc.)
Standard set comes with: Laboratory mill (Blade or Hammer Grinding Attachment), dry sample preparation with UK/EU/CH-power cable, incl. inside extractor, sieve 2.0 mm, tool set, rack for tubes with 12 intercepting tubes.
Please refer to the product brochure for more detailed information on the selection of ACCESSORIES.