• Powered by: tap water.
• Efficiency: 4-30 dm3/h.
• Purified water intake speed: 1-2 l/min.
• Conductivity < 0,06 μS/cm.
• Bacteria < 1cfu/ml*.
• Particles > 0,2μm < 1/ml*.
Water purified in this device fits the PN-EN ISO 3696:1999 standard for I*, II, III purity class, and microbiological/physicochemical FP requirements for purified production water*.
Obtained water may be used for instrumental analyses AAS, ICP/MS, IC, HPLC*, GC*, bacteria cultures*, biochemical analyses*.
* device equipped with a UV lamp and/or a microfiltration capsule 0,22 μm
• Device operates under tap water pressure.
• Water purification levels:
– sediment filtration 5μm,
– module A2 filtration (mechanical-carbon-softening),
– reverse osmosis,
– ion exchange demineralization,
– UV lamp – 254 nm (model: HLPUV),
– microfiltration cascade capsule 0,45/0,22 μm (models: HLPs, HLPsp, HLPUV),
• Automatic and maintenance-free.
• Equipped with a pump increasing the pressure of 24V power, with automatics (selected models).
• The water intake point (purity class: PN-EN ISO 3696:1999) equipped with a demi faucet with a minimum reach of 2m.
• Movable, regulated INOX frame strengthening water intake points, allows to regulate the settings up/down, right/left, front/back.
• Can be connected to a dishwasher, an autoclave, analyzers etc.
• Optional UV sterilizer.
• Power supply 230V/50Hz.
• Energy consumption: 10-100W.
• Can be installed by the user.
Functions monitoring system performance:
• 24 V automatics with a microprocessor control and measurement system:
– LCD display,
– conductometer measuring conductivity and temperature of demineralized water in units μS/cm or MΩ-cm,
– temperature compensation,
– clock displaying date and time,
– system status information,
• Graphic and sound alarms:
– when need to change an A2 module (mechanical-carbon-softening),
– when need to change an UV lamp (in models containing a UV lamp),
– alarm informing to replace microfiltration capsule (models with microfiltration capsule),
– alarm informing to replace ion exchange cartridge
– service dates view,
– service phone number customization,
– RS 232 connector for modification of service, frequencies and alarm levels.
• Built-in feed water manometer.
Functions protecting the device:
• Pomp shutdown when:
– feed water pressure is too low (lack of feed water) by low pressure sensor,
– the tank is full by high pressure sensor.
Feed water parameters:
• Conductivity < 1200 μS/cm.
• Pressure > 3.0 bar.
• Temperature : 4-40°C.
• Hardness < 250 mg CaCO3/dm3
• Fe < 0,2 mg/dm3
Installation point connections:
• Cold tap water connection ½” or ¾”.
• 230V power supply socket.