Benchtop Water Hardness Meter
Price On Request
Professional benchtop water hardness meter, 2 to 5 points calibration, selectable measurement units. The meter is suitable for laboratory applications, accuracy: 1% F.S.
• Professional water hardness meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 2 to 5 points calibration from low to high concentrations.
• Selectable water hardness units – mmol/L, mg/L, german degree (°dH), english degree (°e) and french degree (°fH).
• Automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate readings over the entire range.
• Auto-Read function senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Calibration due alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Setup menu allows setting the number of calibration points, stability criteria, auto-power off, etc.
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults.
• Expanded memory stores or recalls up to 500 data sets.
• USB communication interface is easy to transfer data to PC.
** Water hardness range: 0.05~200mmol/L, 0~1122°dH, 0~2000°fH, 0~1404°e, 0~8020mg/L (Ca ), 0~19999mg/L (CaCO ), 0~11220mg/L (CaO) **