Benchtop Multiparameter Water Quality Meter
Price On Request
High-accuracy multiparameter water quality meter contains 15 options, the meter is suitable for measuring the pH, ORP, ion concentration, conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and dissolved oxygen.
• Multiparameter water quality meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 5 points calibration with automatic recognition for USA, NIST and DIN buffers.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the pH slope and offset.
• 1 point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
• Relative and absolute millivolt modes ensure the reliable ORP measurements.
Ion Concentration Mode:
• 2 to 5 points calibration, including the 8 concentration points can be selected.
• Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the measurement process.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the calibration points and slopes.
• Selectable concentration units (ppm, mg/L, mol/L, mmol/L) and ionic valency.
• Ion selective electrodes offer as optional.
• 1 to 5 points calibration with automatic recognition for conductivity standards.
• Selectable cell constant (K=0.1/1/10), reference temperature (20/25°C), TDS factor, linear and pure water compensations, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
Dissolved Oxygen Mode:
• 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
• Salinity and barometric pressure compensations eliminate the measurement error.
• Automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate readings over the entire range.
• Auto-Read function senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Calibration due alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Setup menu allows setting the number of calibration points, stability criteria, temperature unit, date and time, auto-power off, etc.
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults.
• Expanded memory stores or recalls up to 500 data sets.
• USB communication interface for data transfer and timed interval readings.