• Powered by: Tap water.
• Volume of the deposit: 5-25 L.
• Working capacity: 28g CaCO3/1L.
• Conductivity: 0.06-0.8 μS/cm.
Water purified in this device fits the PN-EN ISO 3696:1999 standard for II and III purity class.
Basic water for general laboratory purposes; obtained water may be used for preparations of mediums, buffer
solutions, reagents; may be used as a source for other laboratory devices: environmental chambers, cleaning demineralizers.
• Device operates under tap water pressure
• Water purification levels:
– sediment-carbon filtration,
– ion exchange filtration.
• Conductivity of obtained water (dependable on tap water flow): 0.06 – 0.8 μS/cm.
• Water intake point – II purity class, according to PN-EN ISO 3696:1999, equipped with a demi water nozzle of a min. 2 m reach.
• User-performed maintenance procedures (easy disposables replacement).
• Can be connected to a climate chamber etc.
• Power supply: 230V/50Hz.
• Optional user-performed device installation.
• Monitoring message/alarm preview.
• Equipped with a microprocessor control and measurement system:
– LCD display screen 2×16 characters,
– conductometer measuring conductivity and temperature of demineralized water (in μS/cm or MΩ-cm),
– displaying values compensated and uncompensated thermally,
– clock displaying date and time,
– alarm informing about the necessity to replace the mechanical and activated carbon filters,
– alarm informing about the necessity to replace the mixed bed,
– service dates.
• Installed RS 232 connector intended for the communication with a PC, allowing to adjust the service frequency and alarm levels.
• Built-in manometer measuring feed water pressure.
Feed water parameters:
• Conductivity < 1200 μS/cm.
• Pressure > 3.0 bar.
• Temperature: 4-40°C.
• Hardness < 250 mg CaCO3/dm3
• Fe < 0.2 mg/dm3
• cold tap water ½” or ¾”,
• 230V socket.