Model: Autotouch Hydraulic Press (FTIR + XRF Automatic Press)
The Autotouch Press has fully programmable, microprocessor-controlled, power-assisted hydraulics for ease-of-use and repeatability.
It also boasts a small footprint, ergonomic design and low noise characteristic. Its ease-of-use makes this hydraulic press appropriate for both lab and industrial environments.
The Atlas TM Auto Presses have a generous working distance of up to 155mm between the pressing faces and are suitable for the preparation of KBr discs for infrared analysis using Specac evacuable dies. They can also be used with the Atlas™ Heated Platens for applications including the preparation of thin polymer film substrates*.
The Atlas™ Autotouch Presses are simple to use and program via the use of the touch screen symbols and prompts. Options include user selectable languages and load limits.The Presses durability are ideal for applications such as x-ray fluorescence sample preparation using Atlas™ Series Lightweight Dies.
* Note: The 40 ton version is not compatible with the Atlas Heated Platens
- Automatic hydraulic press
- 8T, 15T, 25T and 40T available.
- Colour LED touch screen control
- Programmable microprocessor controlled pressure application
- Simple user operation via symbols & prompts
- End of cycle alarm
- Integral high-clarity PETG safety guards
- Fully CE marked
- Ideal for FTIR or XRF sample preparation
|Max Piston Load||8 Tons||15 Tons||25 Tons||40 Tons|
|Digital Display||1 – 8 Tons||2 – 15 Tons||3 – 25 Tons||4 – 40 Tons|
|Min Load Step||0.2 Tons||0.2 Tons||0.5 Tons||0.5 Tons|
- Top Bolster Diameter: 32 mm
- Top Lead Screw Vertical Travel: 90 mm (*80 mm)
- Ram (Piston) Bolster Diameter: 82 mm
- Ram (Piston) Stroke: 24 mm (*38 mm)
- Max/Min Pressing Face Dist.: 155 – 40 mm (*155-60 mm)
- Sample Area (Dia x H): 220 x 155 mm (*240 x 155 mm)
- Base Footprint (W x D): 425 x 405 mm (*430 x 405 mm)
- Height (without lead screw): 500 mm (*550 mm)
- Height: 545 – 640 mm (*580 – 660 mm)
- Oil Type: Tellus 37
- Oil Reservoir Capacity: 1.0 Liter
- Weight: 95 kg (*135 kg)
- Communications Type: USB
- Display Units: Tons, Tonnes, US Tons, Kgf, KNewtons
- Hold Times: 0.1 – 99 mins & infinity
- Optimized Release Rates: Fast, Medium, Slow
- Stored Programs: 6
- Maximum Program Segments: 10
- *40T Version Specification
Download Product Specs: